Bienvenue Chez Les -TwA- team Index du Forum

Bienvenue Chez Les -TwA- team
The World Assassin vous souhaite la bienvenue

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I Can!/Barely$Take Care Of.Myself: Tales From$A Happy Life

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Chez Les -TwA- team Index du Forum -> Match -> Demande de Wars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sibdel

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: I Can!/Barely$Take Care Of.Myself: Tales From$A Happy Life Répondre en citant

I Can Barely Take Care Of Myself: Tales From A Happy Life Without Kids > urlin.us/2bfcs

The,,mix,,of,,personal,,,,although,,at,,times,,only,,tangentially-connected,,,,anecdotes,,should,,satisfy,,those,,who,,only,,know,,her,,from,,her,,frequent,,Chelsea,,Lately,,appearances,,,and,,need,,breaks,,from,,the,,issues,,of,,reproductionRecounting,,one,,of,,these,,conversations,,with,,an,,aquaintance,,at,,a,,friends,,wedding,,,Kirkman,,is,,astounded,,at,,the,,womans,,audacity,,(Help,,me(So,is,getting,my,period,every,month.)"Thats,selfishcreator,,of,,Two,,Broke,,Girls,,and,,Whitney,,-,,Whitney,,Cummings,,This,,book,,takes,,you,,through,,the,,journey,,of,,Jen,,Kirkmans,,misunderstood,,child-free,,lifeWhen,,,friends,,,ask,,,me,,,why,,,I,,,dont,,,just,,,get,,,another,,,tuxedo,,,cat,,,,I,,,say,,,,I,,,loved,,,Mittens,,,because,,,my,,,mother,,,changed,,,his,,,cat,,,litterAnd,,since,,it’s,,a,,good,,bet,,that,,those,,readers,,feel,,the,,same,,way,,,this,,book,,may,,very,,well,,strike,,a,,funnybone.”“A,,seriously,,humorous,,stance,,on,,deciding,,not,,to,,have,,kidsWhile,,,some,,,notes,,,are,,,hit,,,more,,,than,,,once,,,,Kirkman,,,is,,,careful,,,not,,,to,,,beat,,,a,,,dead,,,horseIs,,,The,,,Wire,,,brilliant,,,and,,,life,,,altering,,,and,,,does,,,it,,,make,,,you,,,feel,,,less,,,alone,,,at,,,night?,,,Yes!,,,That,,,doesnt,,,mean,,,I,,,have,,,to,,,like,,,the,,,showKirkman,isnt,interested,in,churning,out,an,anti-motherhood,manifestoBecause,,,not,,,only,,,was,,,she,,,able,,,to,,,share,,,snippets,,,of,,,her,,,life,,,that,,,read,,,like,,,a,,,regular,,,memoir,,,but,,,culminate,,,into,,,the,,,many,,,reasons,,,why,,,shes,,,not,,,having,,,kids,,,,she,,,was,,,also,,,able,,,to,,,connect,,,with,,,the,,,reader,,,on,,,a,,,personal,,,level,,,,especially,,,those,,,of,,,us,,,who,,,wonder,,,if,,,our,,,anxiety,,,disorders,,,play,,,a,,,part,,,in,,,not,,,wanting,,,to,,,become,,,parents.This,,,is,,,the,,,childfree,,,memoir,,,Ive,,,been,,,looking,,,forTheres,no,hatred,of,children,here,,or,of,anyone,else,for,that,matterI,,mightRead,,,More,,,Advertising,,,Editorial,,,Reviews,,,Chelsea,,,Handler,,,Jen,,,Kirkman,,,has,,,written,,,an,,,excellentand,,,very,,,funnyguide,,,to,,,promote,,,not,,,having,,,childrenIm,,,ovulating!,,,But,,,Im,,,not,,,going,,,to,,,lie,,,anymore.Ive,,,always,,,been,,,a,,,little,,,differentTheHairpin.com,,,Very,,,funnyThats,,,not,,,the,,,only,,,reason,,,why,,,I,,,dont,,,want,,,childrenits,,,just,,,one,,,perk.And,,,yes,,,,I,,,dont,,,want,,,childrenI,think,its,a,clinical,and,defensive,name,for,what,sounds,like,an,otherwise,fun,group,of,peopleStephen,,,Colbert,,,Todd,,,Glass,,,Chris,,,Hardwick,,,Andy,,,Kindler,,,Colin,,,Mochrie,,,Marc,,,Maron,,,Jon,,,Stewart,,,Paul,,,FI,,,laughed,,,out,,,loud,,,several,,,times.”“Full,,,of,,,humor,,,,wisdom,,,,and,,,laugh,,,out,,,loud,,,moments.”“Kirkman,,,puts,,,her,,,comedic,,,talent,,,to,,,use,,,by,,,snarking,,,to,,,her,,,readers,,,about,,,the,,,ridiculousness,,,of,,,baby,,,culture,,,,overly-enthusiastic,,,parents,,,,and,,,total,,,strangers,,,who,,,feel,,,it,,,necessary,,,to,,,publicly,,,pryI,,,dog-eared,,,my,,,way,,,through,,,(for,,,e-readers:,,,that,,,means,,,I,,,bent,,,the,,,page,,,corners,,,over,,,in,,,lieu,,,of,,,a,,,bookmark)She,,posits,,that,,there,,is,,nothing,,wrong,,with,,having,,no,,inclination,,to,,procreate—and,,supports,,her,,stance,,with,,quotes,,from,,the,,Bible,,,Oprah,,,George,,Clooney,,,Aretha,,Franklin,,,and,,othersThis,,is,,the,,book,,that,,gave,,me,,the,,courage,,to,,write,,my,,CF,,story,,and,,submit,,it,,to,,a,,high-traffic,,blog,,,where,,it,,was,,later,,publishedThanks,,girl,,,for,,saving,,me,,the,,time.”,,comedian,,and,,New,,York,,Times,,bestselling,,author,,of,,Life,,As,,I,,Blow,,It,,-,,Sarah,,Colonna,,“If,,you've,,ever,,been,,told,,you'd,,‘change,,your,,mind’,,about,,anything,,in,,lifewhen,,you,,knew,,that,,you,,wouldn'tthis,,book,,is,,for,,youMy,night,was,made.I,Can,Barely,Take,Care,of,Myself,is,all,memoir,with,none,of,the,boring,bits,thrown,in,for,continuity,sakeI,think,they,might,be,dead.The,way,most,people,feel,about,loving,being,a,parent,is,exactly,how,I,feel,about,not,being,a,parentIt’s,,,safe,,,to,,,say,,,she’s,,,much,,,better,,,suited,,,to,,,birthing,,,books.”“This,,,book,,,takes,,,you,,,through,,,the,,,journey,,,of,,,Jen,,,Kirkman’s,,,misunderstood,,,child-free,,,lifeTompkins,Panels,&,Talks,Jon,Stewart,in,Conversation,with,Stephen,Colbert,(2012),Stephen,Colbert,at,the,92nd,StI,love,itIt,,,suggests,,,that,,,as,,,long,,,as,,,a,,,woman,,,has,,,something,,,she,,,feels,,,maternal,,,toward,,,,then,,,she,,,passes,,,as,,,a,,,regular,,,human,,,being,,,the,core,of,the,book,is,about,not,wanting,to,have,children,,and,the,ways,in,which,society,gets,up,in,your,face,about,it,One,,thing,,I,,know,,about,,myself,,is,,that,,everywhere,,I,,go,,is,,my,,new,,favorite,,placeA,,,Refreshing,,,Experience,,,with,,,Food,,,Lion,,,Food,,,Lionis,,,raising,,,the,,,standards,,,for,,,grocers,,,,not,,,their,,,prices.We,,,asked,,,our,,,bloggers,,,to,,,visit,,,their,,,neighborhood,,,Food,,,Lion,,,and,,,share,,,their,,,experienceThe,,,author,,,seems,,,likable,,,enough,,,,but,,,her,,,basic,,,premise,,,could,,,have,,,been,,,condensed,,,into,,,a,,,magazine,,,articleMenu,Log,In,/,Join,Conferences,Lifestyle,Blogging,&,Social,Media,News,&,Entertainment,Promotions,SIGN,UP,FOR,OUR,NEWSLETTERS,About,Us,Advertise,Careers,Contact,Us,Team,FAQ,Community,Guidelines,You,,,cant,,,be,,,immature,,,foreverAs,far,as,I,know,,I,can,have,childrenI,laughed,out,loud,several,timesSavannah,,,Morning,,,News,,,Kirkman,,,puts,,,her,,,comedic,,,talent,,,to,,,use,,,by,,,snarking,,,to,,,her,,,readers,,,about,,,the,,,ridiculousness,,,of,,,baby,,,culture,,,,overly-enthusiastic,,,parents,,,,and,,,total,,,strangers,,,who,,,feel,,,it,,,necessary,,,to,,,publicly,,,pry f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bienvenue Chez Les -TwA- team Index du Forum -> Match -> Demande de Wars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation